//Simple is better

Assalamualaikum!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome stalker. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : Dare to be Different♥ !


Tagboard
Jejak kasih here!


cbox code here

Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Layla Azhar

Selamat tinggal Ashraf !





Dear Ashraf Adam Malik, erm..Layla..dia dah tak payah cari layla lagi dah..semua benda yang layla dah buat untuk dia..dia sia-siakan saja..dia tak tahu apa yang layla rasa..yes..i admit that i still love you but that yesterday.from now on..you only like useless to me..I'm so sorry because i treat you like a rubbish..Actually,,i really fell me like a suck..because treat you like that..But now on..after what happen yesterday..I think I have done good job to treat you like that..I hope you will be fine and have happy moments with your heart's queen. k Assalamualaikum :)

 I really HATE you !



lots of love,
layla Azhar