//Simple is better

Assalamualaikum!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome stalker. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : Dare to be Different♥ !


Tagboard
Jejak kasih here!


cbox code here

Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Layla Azhar

Abah miss u





dear Abah, i really miss u. I fell something that incomplete of my life. I still stuck with people just not like you. huh. Abah, i wish u were here. I really mean it. dont know why, i keep remember and dream about you..

Abah, few days ago, i dream that you told me that i cant follow you. but why abah?? why i cant go with you?? Actually,  i doesnt know what really means that dream. Seriously, dont know.
huh, abah since you left me. to many obstacle that i have to face. too many abah. sometime i feel like want cry and follow you too abah. sometime i just want go anywhere accept kedah. just go anywhere...  Abah, please your eye on us abah,, please take care of us. even we cant see you...

abah too many things that  i want to share with you.. so i hope that you can appear in my dream again abah... Abah i want to tell you everything... Abah i love you so much.. Assalamualaikum..



 selamat malam Abah




Abah i hope you can pray for me and someone i love to end up
this relationship with him abah amiinn.





                                                                                         lots of love ,
                                                                                         layla Azhar